My dad had some work to do in Star Valley this week. So we tagged along and went to the fair, and spent time with Linds, Dustin, and Deegan. Alex loved riding on the rides! He went on one ride that went around really fast. He loved it, and went on it three times! Unfortunately an adult had to ride with him on that one. I went twice and Grandma and Lindsey went once. I thought Lindsey was going to puke, but luckily she made it.

Max and Deegan are going to be such good friends!


5 comments:
I love that picture of Max and Deegan. Max is looking at the camera like "what's up?" I would love to ride some rides with Alex at the Cache County Fair.
Love the fair! And all those pictures are awesome, but I think I love the ferris wheel one the best!
Good times at the fair. We went to the California Mid-State fair this year (just to see Weezer play), but it was definitely reminiscent of SV.
Those two will be the best of friends! What a fun time. Thanks for coming up. Love ya!
Post a Comment