Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Fun

Halloween began on Tuesday when we went to our ward Halloween carnival put on the young men and young women. Alex went as Luigi and he really enjoyed the spook alley. Then on Friday Alex had his preschool party. He decided to go as batman.

Personally I love batman's pot belly, personally I like the old Adam West batman best anyway :)

Got an awesome bat painting at the party!

On Saturday we all went trick or treating with the Gilberts for a little bit, and then we went to Wellsville for some more trick or treating and a party. Alex said he wanted to be Luigi, and the rest of us decided to join in! Max is an octopus, and I think it fits right in with the water worlds.

On Halloween my mom had a spooky dinner. Most of us dressed up and then we ate some creepy food! It was very fun.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome costumes. I tried to get my family into the Mario theme but they wouldn't.

Lindsey said...

Wahoo love it all! Dustin couldn't figure out who was holding Deegan. Ha Ha. Love ya.

Jena said...

So cute!

tod_emily said...

Steph! That is the cutest family costume theme! I love your family! Hope you are doing well! Hey are you running out of your eye cream yet? Also I have some super cute gift ideas for guys and girls! Let me know! <3, Emily Jenkins

Jen said...

Your costumes are so cute!