Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hudson's Arrival

We got to meet Jenna and Brady's baby a lot sooner than we thought we would.  Poor Jenna got pre eclampsia and had to be in the hospital for a while.  Finally they decided that the baby needed to come out and little Hudson was born on March 7th.  He is seven weeks early and he only weighed 3 pounds 11 ounces and is 17 inches long.  He is doing so well, and is a strong little man.  


 Lindsey and I visiting Jenna at the hospital


Hudson is so little, but doesn't even need oxygen!  What a tough guy!


Deegan and Max waiting to get a peek at Hudson through the NICU window.


Grandpa and the boys!


Alex got to hold Addy, he is such a fun older cousin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had both my babies early due to PreEclampsia. One was 4'10" and 17iches and one was 4'15" and 17inches. If she needs some advice or anything I'm always willing to help.