Friday, August 8, 2008

Green Thumb?

Alex & I are back in Utah now for Lindsey's wedding, and because I'm going to start work soon :(
Alex is just starting to want to help with things so the other day he was helping Grandma water her plants, however, things got a bit out of hand with the hose.



Oops, I just thought it was really funny to watch him turn until the hose was spraying his face, I guess I'm mean!

6 comments:

April said...

I love the pic of him with the water spraying over his shoulder. That must be the cool way to water plants!

Carolynn said...

Steph! It's great to see what you and your family are up to. It's been a busy summer for your fam. Your little guy is getting big fast. I'm so glad to be able to catch up with my Smoot friends. Oh the good times. :)

Amy said...

Funny. Cute little guy!

Glenae said...

Hey Steph, I just found your blog! I saw your comment on Mandi's. It was fun to see cute little Alex and you too. Our blog is mallreds.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

So funny! I too find amusement in those kinds of things.

Jen said...

Hello Toone family! Found your blog, you guys are so cute! It looks like you are having fun in Cleveland...you should come visit us out in NYC!