Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ryan's Place

Well I started working as a school psychologist for the Cache County School District last Monday. So on Friday I thought Alex needed to have a little fun! We went to a playground called Ryan's Place, it was built in memory of a little boy who drowned at Lake Powell. It is the cutest little play place! Alex really liked it.

Here he is in the tunnel, that was a favorite of his. It's nice because there is a section designated just for kids under age 5, so he wasn't getting ran over by the big kids.



Ah the slide, and a nice upper body workout for mom, Alex hasn't figured out how to use the steps to get up to the slide, so I ended up lifting him a lot!

5 comments:

April said...

Fun! You will have to take us there next time we are up.

Amy said...

Little Alex looks so big now! I am so glad you are coming down for the shower! Can't wait to see you!

Glenae said...

Looks like he had fun. I'm impressed - school psychologist!! It's nice to see years of schooling pay off.

Brady and Jenna said...

Hey there! I can't wait to see you two on Thursday! PS you haven't mentioned how excited you are for us to be moving back to Logan! I even called you to talk about it. SO call me back silly brains

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his smile when he is in the tunnel! You can tell he is having so much fun. He is getting so big, and as always SO cute!! I am so proud of you! Good luck with work, that is so exciting!