Alex and I planned a surprise (kind of) trip to Pittsburgh to visit Mark this weekend. I was a little nervous about how Alex would handle all of the traveling, but everything went well and we had lots of fun! Thanks for the fun weekend Mark, it was great!

Alex was glad to see his da da




8 comments:
Cute pictures! i'm glad Alex was a happy camper to see Daddy!
Fun! I am glad you guys both got to go and see Mark! I bet you were just as happy as Alex was! It was good to see you the other day. Thanks for coming down to the shower!
Hey cuties, Looks like you guys are having an Adventurous summer. We love you guys!! Karlie
Little boys have to have their Dads. Cute elephants.
Cute! When is mark coming home? Hopefully soon!
Oh, sure, you will go to Pittsburgh to see Mark, but not me?! I am glad you guys got to take a little trip, and it's good that you guys survived the long plane ride!
I have never seen baby elephants before. So cute!! It is hard to be away from your hubby, not fun! I am glad you got to see him.
Steph, how's work going? Do you like it? What do you do w/ Alex? I'm glad you got to go visit Mark. Is he coming home soon? You are amazing, I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment