Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Present From Alex

So right now Alex really loves to hand me things. Anything he can find he likes to bring to me, like rocks, toys, dog food, etc. So one morning I was reading the newspaper, and Alex handed me something. Well it turns out that something just happened to be his poop. He had pooped and taken off his diaper fished it out and handed it to me. It was funny but gross. The really funny thing is that Mark tried to grab it from me because he couldn't tell what it was (he thought it was a bagel)! So after that Alex and Mark decided to take a bubble bath and they had lots of fun in our jetted tub. Luckily for you I put a picture of that on instead of poop.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! That is hilarious and gross!!! I am glad you opted for the bath picture instead of the poop! Love the bubbles on their heads!

Anonymous said...

THat is so hilarious Steph! Can he be anymore boy? What a cutie though! Ya gotta love boys!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY!! Boys. lol

April said...

The things we deal with when we have kids! Gross. Luke is still gone for an unknown amount of time, but I am coming up to Logan to look at houses next week so I will let you know and come say "HI". Ava saw these pictures of Alex and started saying, "Alex,Alex" so they will have to get together soon!

tod_emily said...

I laughed so hard reading this... I can totally relate! I pretty much love you and your family and sometimes, I secretly wish I was a Welch! Anyway that is kinda wierd, but oh well. Alex is so super cute!