Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Carnival and Piano Recital


We went to a Halloween Carnival with the Gilberts on Friday. It was very fun, and afterwards we got to hear Katie and Josh play cool Halloween songs in a recital. It was great!

What a cute shark!

You would think that with all of those teeth he could just bite that thing right off.

Alex was quite the fishershark

Isn't being a mom great? Our pockets were full of cookies and unwanted candy. Kristi's pocket even had stuff on the outside, ewww.

Katie and Matthew standing in front of a spooky piano after an awesome recital!

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute shark! I am glad to see other people are enjoying the donut game! Alex really does look cute in his costume and you look cute too!

tod_emily said...

I love the shark costume! Alex is so cute! Looks like fun...now I want a donut!

April said...

Oh, the joys of motherhood! It looks like fun, I am sad I missed it. We will see you for trick-or-treating, sugar high here we come!

Arya said...

Isn't Halloween so much fun w/ kids? Alex looks adorable as a shark. Did he enjoy the whole candy thing?

Anonymous said...

Such a cute shark! I just love Halloween! Your hair is very cute btw.

Jena said...

STEPHANIE!!! So glad you found my blog so I could find yours ;-) I have loved 'catching up' on your life - I miss ya! Shelly was here this weekend and had some pics from last weekend with you and your sisters and I was just thinking how long it's been since I've seen you! I hope all is well - take care!

Arya said...

Ok, I know I already commented once, but since you don't have a new post, I just want to say: that is a fantastic picture of your family at the top! I love your hair!

Michelle said...

Hey Stephanie!
April found my blog and so after that it was easy to find yours! I am glad that I can see how you guys are doing now. I love blogging because it helps me feel more in touch will ALL of my family. Alex is such a cutie and made an adorable shark. Hopefully we will be able so see you guys soon, were are hoping to come down for Christmas. Miss you and love you guys!