Mark and I went on a little trip to Jamaica last week and it was sweet! We went to a Sandals all inclusive resort, and I highly recommend it. We had a butler who drove us around in a golf cart and stocked our fridge. Also we had an amazing suite with our own private pool and jacuzzi. Yes, we were spoiled.
Our fabulous butler Nicola!

Our other butler Ricardo and our golf cart.
A view of our private pool and jacuzzi from our bedroom door.
Not only is the food included, so are the activities. We went out on this cool sail boat thingy, and we went snorkeling.




10 comments:
I'm glad you guys got a vacation! That sounds way fun. I love the pool and jacuzzi.
Ok so I am trying really hard not to be jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad that you both could just get away for awhile and relax and have a good time. You both definitely deserve it.
Oh so fun! That is really cool...I like the personal pool, nice!
So fun! We were here freezing! I am glad you guys had a good time!
Oh, looks like fun! Much better than the below zero temps we are enjoying here ;-P
Yeah we are definetly jelouse! This would be one of our dream vactions. Well, someday we'll be able to afford it! I hope! :) Looks like you had a great time, it's always good to get away from the kids and have time alone with your husband!
Man, looks like SO much fun. I am glad you got to go!!
It's about time you got your own butler! I'm so excited for you that you got an adult vacay. Did you get a good tan?
Sounds so cool! I love the private pool and spa!!!! Looks like a great time!
Seriously, are you ever going to update your blog? :)
Post a Comment