We went to Granite Hot Springs last month and it was really fun. Alex had a great time riding on the cycles (snowmobiles). The weather was great and a good time was had by all!


Alex fell asleep on the rides in and out of the hot springs.

Fun in the pool!
What a cool view!


4 comments:
Fun trip! Um, hello...what is the baby counter in the corner!? CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting...hope you are feeling okay! Best Wishes!!
So, congratulations are in order??? I've been wondering about you. How are you feeling?
Looks like you had tons of fun at Granite!
What!?! Baby counter?!? Seriously?!? Well, congratulations! That IS exciting news! I had no idea! And where is the post on it?
I am glad you finally updated. I was beginning to wonder about you. Looks like a fun outing. It is weird to be in snow clothes in one picture and swimsuit in the other!
Yeah for baby!!! When do you guys leave for the summer? You better call us before or we will kill you.
Post a Comment