Alex got a big boy bed this weekend. On Saturday when I tried to put him down for his nap, he ran away and hid under his crib. So I left the room expecting him to come out and be sad. Instead he just slept under the crib! So that night we went to Walmart and let him pick out his own bed. He got to choose between Cars and Handy Manny. I thought he would choose Cars, but he really wanted the Tools! So here are a few pictures of Alex and his new bed. Yea, now we can use the crib for the baby and hopefully Alex wont care. Oh and yes we are having a baby. It is due on October 17th. We just went to the Doctor today and had our first ultrasound. Everything looks good, and we are pretty excited!





8 comments:
Well, then congratulations! Alex will be such a great big brother!
Cute new bed! And congrats on having another one coming!
Congratulations Steph! That's exciting news. Congrats to Alex on the new bed as well. :)
Congrats on the new baby!! Alex is so cute in is his big boy bed.
Hey! We just did the same thing! (Come check it out on my blog!) But congrats on the baby! Yay!!
He looks so grown up in his big-boy bed. And I have the same blue snake toy box!
What a big boy - congrats on the upcoming new addition! Will you be at the class reunion this summer? I'd love to see you again, it's been forever! Take care!
hey i hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog. man your little boy is getting so big and i heard he's going to be a big brother. congrats! when do you find out what you're having?
Post a Comment