Thursday, June 18, 2009

Go Phillies!

We got to go to the Phillies-Blue Jays game on Tuesday. It was pretty fun especially because they had a cool place for kids to play during the game. We left at the end of the 8th inning and the Phillies were ahead, but then the Blue Jays came back and it went to extra innings. So I guess the Phillies lost, but the game was still fun. After all I don't really go to baseball games for the game, it's more about spending way to much money on yummy food and talking with friends!


My camera has been dropped one too many times, so some of these pictures didn't turn out to well. I am going to start using my old camera if I can remember to bring it!

3 comments:

Brady and Jenna said...

Sounds like fun! Serously who goes to see the main event for anything!

Brady and Jenna said...

seriously!

Amy said...

Sounds so fun. And I am with you. I love the food! I like that first picture of all of you. very cute!