Well we are living in Philadelphia now, and the apartments are great. We live on the pent house floor, and it's the best apartment we've ever had for the summer. Unfortunately the pool is not kid friendly. They don't allow kids in swim diapers. It's been raining a lot so we haven't gone down to pretend like Alex doesn't wear one anymore, but we will. It's been really good to see Mark again, Alex has been loving it! Also Alex loves to ride on the Elegator (Elevator). Since we don't have a car, Alex and I have been going on quite a few walks. Luckily there is a grocery store and a Wal-Mart that are within walking distance. We haven't really done a lot of interesting things yet, so here are a few random pictures. Sorry this is a really lame post!
I made some cupcakes that were supposed to look like sharks and life preservers, but they didn't really turn out that well. I thought that the teeth looked good though.
Today Alex said, "Momma, sticker on nose!" It wasn't really on his nose, and I thought that he looked like Hitler or Charlie Chaplin so I took a picture. Ok sorry for wasting your time!


4 comments:
Love those cupcakes!! So good! You are so funny, the last picture is awesome! You can waste my time anytime!!
I'm with Mandi, please keep wasting my time. Loved the cupcakes. Ithink they are great!
Blogging is never a waste of time...haha just kidding. I am glad that you guys are having a good time in Phili, hopefully we can see you sooner before later.
We love to get updates, it's not a waste of time. And I am super impressed with the cupcakes. I could tell what they were before I read it. Miss you
Post a Comment