Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Bye Home...For Now

Alex and I are moving out to Philadelphia for a couple of months. We are excited to spend some time with Mark, and to see some cool stuff too! It will be hard to leave our house, but I hear that they have some very nice apartments in Philly. I will definitely be keeping up with the blog while I am out there, because I am finally done working! Yahoo! Also, some of you already know this, but we are having another boy. Hopefully he and Alex will be great friends.

6 comments:

April said...

Shoot, I am coming to Logan today and was going to visit! I am glad you are done working, it will be nice to relax a little :)

Michelle said...

Yes, I did hear that you guys are having a boy! Congrats, I was a little sad that Mia wouldn't have a fun girl cousin so close in age but I am sure she will have a blast with all the boys. Also, Congrats on no longer working, that is so awesome. I know you were working because of your degree but, I recently quit my job and it feels good. I hope you guys have a great time in Phili.

Amy said...

Have fun in Philly!!! And congrats on having a boy. I am sure they will be buds!

Loved the Memorial Day and Birthday post too. I am a little jealous you were in Wyoming...

Jen said...

Congrats on the boy...that is so exciting! Good luck out in philly! Enjoy your time off from work.

Unknown said...

If you make a trip down to DC while you are in Philly - let me know and maybe we can meet up for dinner!

Arya said...

Whoa, sled! Philly, huh? I hear they have good cheesesteak (is that a real thing?) and...some sports teams, right? Hope you guys have fun! How are you feeling about having another boy? I think it's great. And congrats on being done working. Yeah!