Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Well we went to the zoo over a month ago and now I am putting some pictures of that up. I will hopefully be a better blogger soon!

This mountain lion was cool, he was snarling at something.

I guess after seeing one mean looking lion, this kid wasn't about to stick his head in this guy's mouth. I don't blame him.

Too bad you can't really see the camel, but at least we look cute.

Lindsey what are you doing?


4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute post. I am glad you FINALLY updated. Keep on it. I need to know what is going on in your life!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Hey, congrats by the way, I hear it's another boy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! Great pictures, you guys always have fun together!

April said...

Is it a boy? I thought it was! Are you in Philly yet? It feels like it has been forever since I have seen you, hope things are going well!