Today we went to Trout and Berry Days in Paradise, Utah. We arrived just as the parade was winding down, but Alex still got to pick up some candy and wave to a few people on the floats so not a total loss :)

They had some fun blow up toys and rides set up that the kids got to ride on for free. They were really fun. However, since they were free the lines were a bit long.


Finally the fish scramble. Thanks to Brady for being Alex's "parent", and helping him catch his fish. I can't bend very well at the moment so I probably wouldn't have been very helpful.
5 comments:
Fish scramble!?! That sounds like something that doesn't ever happen in the city!
How fun! Fish Scramble's are so fun. Alex looks VERY excited to have caught a fish.
Trout and Berry Days! You are now a veteran with the festivities.
Fish scramble huh? What do you do with the fish? Eat it? Looks like a fun time though!
I love that they have something called Trout & Berry Days. How are you feeling? Is it good to be back home?
Post a Comment