Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Junk Drawer and More

Mark is home, yay! He came back last Tuesday, and we love having him home. To welcome him home I made him some creepy cupcakes, and we roasted some hotdogs and marshmallows in our fire pit with the Gilberts, and some of my family. We were having too much fun at the cook out to take pictures so all you get to see is the cupcakes :)


Alex was having fun going through the junk drawer today, and we got some nice pictures of the junk that he put to use.

3D glasses that we got when we went to the movie, Up. He is also wearing the timer that I use when I am giving IQ tests.


Here are some lovely teeth, looking good right?


These are the glasses that I had to wear while I was sleeping after my eye surgery. Now I use them when I cut up onions so it doesn't make me cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Steph! You are so funny. Those cupcakes are AWESOME!! So cute. Love Alex and his curiosity. I wish I had that cool of stuff in my junk drawer! Good luck with the new baby coming so very soon!

Jen said...

Scary cupcakes...glad mark is home!