Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Bro

Alex is such a good brother. He is very sweet with Max, and loves to give him his binky when he is crying. He also likes to "hold him up". I wish he was as nice to me as he is to Max. Alex has been quite a stinker lately! He likes to take of his diaper and pee everywhere (luckily I bought a carpet cleaner). I started taping his diaper on, and then he painted me a picture with his poo. He is having a hard time doing what he is told, and I am having a hard time not yelling at him all day long. Hopefully we can work out our differences soon. It's a good thing he is cute.

4 comments:

Brady and Jenna said...

Oh man he really is a stinker! Max is so sweet now {so was Alex} watch out! Love them both, excited for three little boys in the family.

Amy said...

Wow. What a cute little mischevious boy. Coloring with poop, that would have sent me over the edge...;)

tod_emily said...

I can totally relate! Alex sounds like Carson these days! Although he has taken off his diaper he hasn't drawn on the wall with it! Oh man I would puke! Anyway Carson made a huge mess in the living room today with water everywhere while I was in the shower! Nothing compared to poo though! Max is so stinkin' cute! I need to come see you guys sometime soon! Later!

Arya said...

Oh Steph, you must have your hands full. I don't know what I would do w/ fecal artwork. Yikes.
Max looks like a cutie and there's more of him to love!