Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This year was Alex's first year trick or treating, and we went with the Gilberts. It was lots of fun! Alex was a monkey this year and Max was a banana.






8 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the monkey and banana costumes. SO cute together. Such cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the costumes! What a cute idea!!

Jena said...

Love the monkey and banana - too cute!

Julie, Stephen, & Ben said...

Oh NO! I might have to revise my blog to say that Ben AND Alex were the cutest monkies in the world :o) Love the banana costume! I'm so glad Max is home & doing well!

Brady and Jenna said...

CUTE! Wish we could have had some trick or treaters that were as cute as these two (meaning wish we could have had you come) Miss you and love you all.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

So glad everything turned out okay with Max! What a cutie!! And the banana and monkey idea is awesome. :)

Jen said...

that is such a cute idea!

tod_emily said...

Such cute costumes! I'm glad he is home and doing so well! He was sure a big baby! I want to see him!