Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bountiful Basket

I learned about this cool thing from my sister-in-law. It's called Bountiful Baskets, and it's a food co-op. So on Monday you place an order for a basket, and then on Saturday you go pick it up from a designated place. I was kind of embarrassed when I went to pick it up because I didn't know you had to bring your own basket! Oh well, the people gave me some empty asparagus boxes and I was set. So I paid $15 for the basket (basket not included). I think that it's pretty sweet! Here is a picture of my stuff. Except I forgot to put my kumquats in the picture.

2 comments:

The Kropf Family said...

Steph I have done the bountiful baskets for two weeks now and I think it's so fun. I like that you never know what you are going to get. Just make sure that you sign up early because it fills up fast.

Amy said...

I don't even know what a kumquat is...

Love the picture of Max and Pom Pom.