Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Bye Daisy :(


Almost four years ago I adopted little Daisy. She has been a great dog! I love her so much, but unfortunately she does not get along with Alex very well. He constantly pesters her and she just wants to sit next to me and chill. He on the other hand wants her to play, so he drives her crazy :( The other day he was bugging her, and she bit him on the face. It was pretty bad, it broke the skin and left a bruise. So my Aunt has agreed to take her for us. Hopefully, they will enjoy her as much as I have! Good bye Daisy, I miss you friend.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sad day! I liked Daisy too. Hopefully she will like your Aunt!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I'm sorry Steph! That's what happened to our dog too, but she didn't bite I guess. She just wouldn't eat or anything once we brought dylan home from the hospital. It was pretty pathetic, but we had to find her a home too. :(

Amy said...

So sad! Which Aunt?

The Kropf Family said...

I'm sorry about Daisy Steph. You know how I feel about dogs but I know that you are much more of an animal lover and I'm sure this is very hard for you. At least she is going to your aunt so hopefully you can still visit her sometime.

Karlie John said...

Oh little Daisy. She will be missed.