Friday, April 9, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner (Warning some people's costumes are kind of crazy/gross--look at your own risk)

Tonight I put on a mystery dinner. It was a Lethal Luau, and all of my sisters and their husbands came. We had yummy food, awesome costumes, and lots of fun. It was great!

Here is Max trying on my wig before the festivities. I think he looks like a cabbage patch kid.

Dustin - Chief Honikaua Wiki-Wiki and Lindsey - Leilani

Lindsey was due to have her baby in five days, and Dustin painted a lovely flower on her belly.

Ashley - Nadia Seymour and Riley - Joey Breakers

Jenna - Birdie Putt and Brady - Rip Tide (all I can say is wow Brady)

Me - Holly Day and Mark - Les Baggs


3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe some of those costumes! Hilarious! You guys are so much fun!

April said...

Max looks so dang cute in that wig!

tod_emily said...

Oh my Brady and Linds are definitely the best! HAHA!