Well dang it Max is growing up too fast! Honestly, when Alex was a baby I was so excited to see him get bigger and reach each milestone. Such a different story with Max. I want him to stay little! If he stayed this way for a while I would be totally cool with it. He is so sweet, and a very good snuggler. He sleeps 11 to 12 hours at night, and is finally taking good naps during the day. Hooray! He loves to try new foods, and if you are eating and not sharing with him he gets very upset. He loves to laugh, and has such a sweet smile. He rolls all over the place, and he is getting close to sitting up. He has finally figured out how to use his fingers to get food into his mouth, and that is very nice for mom and Max. He is kind of a sensitive guy too. The other day when I was feeding him I made a sound like an airplane to fly the food into his mouth. I guess he thought it was a scary sound and he started to cry. He also cries when Alex yells; so scary! We went to the doctor and he is not growing very fast, so we are trying to pump him full of more calories.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz 10%
Height: 25 1/2 inches 20%
Head: 16 1/2 inches 9%


2 comments:
He doesn't look like he is tiny with those cute chubby cheeks! Love his big blue eyes!
and Happy Birthday!
He is so cute. I really need to come see him.
Post a Comment