Last Saturday was Alex's birthday, and he turned three! Unfortunately, Saturday is also the day that Lindsey and Dustin moved to Star Valley. We will miss them a lot! I made some cupcakes, and we all met at Linds and Dustin's old place to help them load up their stuff. Then Alex blew out his candles and opened some presents. After that we all drove to Star Valley for the weekend. It was a long weekend, but we had lots of fun being with family. Alex seemed to enjoy his birthday too, he loves going to Star Valley. Since we got back he says in his prayers "please bless us to go back to Star Valley, and see Pom Pom, and the red barn".
Here is the slide that Alex got for his birthday.
Here he is enjoying his ice cream breakfast.
These are the cupcakes I made. I think they are dang cute!


8 comments:
Cute cute cute! How sweet! Izacc loves to go to Star Valley too! We need to meet up one of these times.
Love the cupcakes! I can't believe he is 3! Jealous of your trip to SV. I need to take my kids to see Pom Pom!
And I love the new pics in your header!
Shoot, we should have come to help celebrate! Oh, and you make me jealous of your cake decorating skills!
I am so sad we weren't there. :( Way cute cupcakes good job! That is so cute that Alex says that in his prayers. I miss him, and Max, and you.
Oh man, I love your banner picture, those little guys are twinners!
We will miss you guys too! You better bring Alex to see the red barn and Pom Pom a lot this summer.
What fun cupcakes! I can't believe how much Alex and Max look alike in your banner pics! Crazy they could be twins!
WAY cute cupcakes! You are the cupcake queen! Cute kids!!! See you in a couple days! Yay.
Post a Comment