Last week Alex and I went on a really fun trip with some friends in our office. April, Ava, and Miles joined us as well. We went to an amusement park called Dutch Wonderland. It is such a fun place for kids (and parents, but more for parents who aren't pregnant)
Alex and Ava really liked this jumping frog ride, and it was made in Logan, Utah, so we though that was pretty cool too!
Alex and Ava really liked this jumping frog ride, and it was made in Logan, Utah, so we though that was pretty cool too!
Alex and I saw this ride online before we left and he thought it was a tractor. The entire drive there he kept saying "ride tractor mom?"
It rained quite a bit, so all of the mom's had really cute hair by the end of the day. Here we are riding on a train around the park.
This is their version of Splash Mountain. Unfortunately some of the funnest rides were no preggos allowed rides. We were lucky to have some unpregnant adults there to ride with the kids.
I think that this was Alex's favorite ride. He giggled almost the entire time it was going!
We spent the night nearby, and the next day we rode on the Strasburg Railroad, a really cool old train.. We also went and looked around at some Amish stuff too, and we went shopping at a huge outlet mall. It was super fun!


4 comments:
Sounds fun! I love amusement parks!! Sorry you couldn't go on the rides, but little Alex looks so cute riding them!
That looks like SO much fun! Cute pictures!
What did Mark think of his shirt? Luke's was a big hit!
That looks like a ton of fun. My kids still haven't got to an amusement park yet! I'm saving that one!
Post a Comment