Saturday, July 18, 2009

Making Cookies

Alex and I made cookies today, and I actually let him help. He was very excited. When he asked what the baking sheets were, I told him they were cookie sheets. He must have heard cookie sheeps because he kept asking me if I was making cookie sheeps when I was putting the dough on. They taste pretty good, so good job Alex!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang cute Steph!

Julie, Stephen, & Ben said...

Hi Steph-

Your blog is SO awesome! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun in Philly. I'm so proud of you guys for going to see a game :o)

I just can't believe how fast the summer is going. The thought of returning to work without you is absolutely dreadful. You'll have to let me know when you get back into town so we can get together...did I tell you that I got assigned Providence as one of my schools? You'll have to give me the low down!

Talk to you soon-- Julie

Jen said...

Are those steps in his hair? :)

Amy said...

So cute! Now I want to make cookies!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I cannot believe how flippin big he's gotten!!! It's been WAY too long. :)