So I just wanted to give a shout out to my new BF, my antacid. I just ate some grapes and now I have wicked heart burn, yeah you read that correctly, grapes. One of the reasons why being pregnant is so much fun :)
Oh that stinks I hated getting heartburn from the most stupid things. I hope you guys are doing good, it was cool to see Mark in Washington, definitely wish you guys could have been there.
Yea, i hear ya. By the end I had heart burn over a glass of water. Too bad I didn't even know it was heart burn until Ainsley, or that would have come in handy with the other two.
3 comments:
Oh that stinks I hated getting heartburn from the most stupid things. I hope you guys are doing good, it was cool to see Mark in Washington, definitely wish you guys could have been there.
Yea, i hear ya. By the end I had heart burn over a glass of water. Too bad I didn't even know it was heart burn until Ainsley, or that would have come in handy with the other two.
Post a Comment