This year for the 4th of July, Alex and Steph picked up April and Ava Toone and they all went to Washington, D.C. They stayed with their friends Heather and Noah, who live in Virginia. They did a day of sightseeing on the 3rd and then watched an awesome fireworks show on the 4th. It was really fun but they were so ready to come home when it was all over!
The Lincoln Memorial
Alex and Steph at the Air and Space Museum in front of a cool helicopter.
The Capitol Building
Alex playing in front of the Washington Monument

Noah, Alex, and Ava brushing their teeth before bed

The kids enjoying some mac n' cheese


5 comments:
Yay I'm glad that you have a blog. It's fun to see pictures. So when are you coming up for Lindsey's Wedding?? Love You
Cute blog, thanks for sharing!
miss stephanie... This is how I saw your blog: I was sitting in my apartment by my lonesome this afternoon cause my husband works really long hours and I don't know anyone to hang out with in Omaha. I was lookin at blogs of course. Via Clint and Kar's blog, I saw Luke and April's (who I have only met once, but I was stalking their blog)... I saw your name on the side bar and thought "hey I bet that's Stephanie Toone." And I was right. So that is my story and I am glad that you have a blog. Little Alex is not so little anymore. Does he really say HAPPY? Oh he is so stinkin cute and has grown so much since I snuggled him last! Have a good day.
Steph, this is dang cute! I am glad to see you guys at least this way!
Love ya, Mom
Hey guys, happy birthday!
Post a Comment