Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alex's First Haircut

Alex got his first haircut today, and the consensus is divided. I know that some of you will be happy, but there are some of us who really liked those curls! They kept poking him in the eyes though, so they had to go. I left a little on the top so he still has some curls left.



before...

during...

after. What a cool dude!


6 comments:

Court and Brade said...

ok now I have added you to my links so I don't have to stalk you through Luke's anymore :) ha ha Oh I miss little Al.. ya, he did love me, huh! Sad but he won't even know who I am when we get back. HE is SO BIG and CUTE!!!! I can't wait to get back to Logan and hang out again with you guys! Is Mark extending? When are you going back to Logan? I'm going back around Aug 10, a few weeks before Brade. You have your internship in the fall right?

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!! Love ya Stephers!

Mandi

Amy said...

Hey Steph! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I am glad you have one now, because I am always wondering what you are doing. Alex is such a cutie and I love is new haircut!

Court and Brade said...

I know... I am sad that I'm not going to Cleveland with brade.. :( But it's all good. Will you take care of him and make him some good food? Thanks steph! Clint said you are going back early.. when are you coming?

April said...

I think it looks so cute! The curls stay curled better now, I bet, so it is a good cut. I am proud of you for doing it yourself! I am afraid I will cut Ava's ear off!

April said...

Oh, and we are leaving the 16th. have you heard anything from Diana about a visit?