Alex and I went to the Cleveland Zoo today with our friend Anna. Alex had a lot of fun, he really liked looking at all of the animals, and everytime we left an animal he would cry really hard!
Here is Alex comparing his hand to one of the monkey's hands.
Man, those elephants are cool!
Yum!


4 comments:
That looks like a fun zoo! I like that Alex ate his own ice cream cone! Ava would be freaking about the mess. I haven't heard anything about a visit either, so I guess it probably won't happen. Too bad.
Love the zoo! Really cute pictures!
steph I sent a package for brade yesterday---i sent it to your address and it is addressed to you okay! Thanks... it has all of his NEEDED handball gear! ha ha oh and his glasses, which really are needed! He goes cross eyed without em... poor kid. I sent it yesterday and it should be there in 3-5 days. Anyway, THANKS for taking care of him! serious, thanks for making him dinner the last few nights. I know he appreciates it, and I appreciate it even more! :) see you soon.
Looks fun Steph. And now I want an icecream cone!
Post a Comment