Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cruising for a Bruising

Mark went on a cruise with his work, in January to the Mexican Riviera. I did not want to go because Max couldn't go. They went to Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. He took a lot of pictures, and I don't know what's going on in most of them, but I am putting some up anyway :)
Luke and Mark with their mustaches. Luke's is real, Mark drew his on with a pen.

Yikes! Something I would never try :)

Mark got a sexy dragon tattoo on the beach.

On his last day, he was swimming in the ocean and another guy kicked him in the face!

This Mexican EMT helped him out with a bandage, and he got it glued shut on the ship later. It was pretty bad, and he ended up sleeping for like twenty hours afterwards. Luckily it was the last stop.

No comments: