Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are the valentines that I made for my boys. Mark's mom always made them big cookies on Valentine's Day so we are carrying on the tradition. Mark was not here for Valentine's Day, he went to the NBA allstar game in Dallas. What a punk! I should have eaten his cookie, but instead I ate Max's.


3 comments:

April said...

Glad you are back to blogging! I didn't take a picture of our v-day cookies and I guess I should have because Michelle posted hers too. I am lame!

Amy said...

Love the huge cookies! And I can't believe the traveling! So jealoud about Hawaii! And so sad that you lost your camera! Bummer.

Jenna Lee said...

Pretty sure Brady enjoyed your valentine gift to him (cookies) more than he enjoyed mine...ya he didn't really have to say anything I could tell.