Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Excuses

I know I have been missing for a while. I feel that I have some good excuses though. First excuse is that I am sad about our camera getting lost. Really it's not that big of a deal to lose the actual camera because it was old and breaking. The sad part was is that when we lost it we were on our way home from Hawaii. So I have been sulking and not wanting to blog because I didn't have any of the wonderful pictures that I was so excited about. Second excuse is now I can't find the cable that connects my new camera to my computer. So I have just been reading all of your blogs and totally ignoring mine. I guess it's time for me to stop sulking and to figure out how to get my pictures another way, so I will.

1 comment:

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Hey Steph! For some reason it never showed me the updates on yours... so I had some catching up to do! And YES you should have eaten Mark's cookie. Better yet, you really shouldn't have made him one! Oh, and don't feel bad about the sulking after loosing the camera. After our trip out to Utah and Yellowstone, we didn't loose our camera, but the memory card fried somehow and we lost ALL the Yellowstone pictures. Yea. We weren't too happy about that either. Booooo.