So we went to Hawaii...in December! It was a couple weeks before Christmas, and it was wonderful! We went to Maui with some people from Mark's work. Max went with us, and Mark's mom came and stayed with Alex. Max was very good on the trip, and he so cute in his swim suit. We went to a luau with delicious food and fun entertainment. I got to go to the spa for two hours and it was lovely. They have a room filled with different pools to soak in, and it was fabulous, then I got a facial, my hair styled, and my makeup done. Mark enjoyed a fun game of football on the beach, and he got to go golfing on an amazing golf course. The food we ate was so yummy! My favorite was my french toast with bananas and macadamia nuts, all topped with coconut syrup YUM! On the last day we went to the aquarium. It was so cool, and we even saw Santa diving with the sharks and other fish. We also saw Santa other places, and I loved that he was wearing bermuda shorts. Max even got to meet him for the first time. It was a very fun trip, and hopefully I can remember it even though we lost our camera on the way home so we don't have any pictures :(

Here is the resort that we stayed at, The Grand Wailea


No comments:
Post a Comment